Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year! The Seale Jr. High administration and staff are committed to providing a safe environment that empowers our students to prepare for tomorrow.
Education at Seale Jr. High is designed to meet the needs of each individual student.
High standards and expectations regarding academic performance, extra-curricular participation and leadership are the foundation of our school.
We will work together as a team with the family, school and community to encourage and motivate all students to reach their full potential. We all play a vital role in the lives of our students.
At Seale Jr. High, we all want the best for your children, but we are not enough. Parents and guardians must play a key role in the education of children. Your words of encouragement, interest in their day, and your presence at school & events are needed to provide an overall environment that is conducive to academic excellence.
The staff at Seale Jr. High believe in, and support Robstown ISD’s Mission, Vision and Core Values:
Vision: Inspiring life-long learning by providing limitless opportunities for success.
Mission: Empowering individuals today to prepare for tomorrow.
- Integrity- doing what is right even when no one is looking.
- Responsibility- taking ownership of ones actions and attitudes by being reliable and dependable.
- Positive Relationships- creating a mutual and meaningful connection with individuals that support and encourage success.
- Respect- having a sense of self-worth and being mindful of others.
- Leadership- motivating and inspiring oneself and others.
I wish you all a wonderful school year. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please know that my door is always open. I can be reached at email@example.com or 361-767-6631 ext. 4010.
I am honored to serve as your Principal. Go Weevils!!
Seale Jr. High Principal